Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011



Happy October everyone! This is my favorite time of year !Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I always loved dressing up into costumes that were the total opposite of what I really looked like everyday and of course the candy! As an adult I still love it just as much! We plan the kids costumes months in advance and decorate the house up nice and scary! And they always have the cutest scrapbook paper for Halloween - and this year the scrapbook companies did not dissapoint! I did these projects up for Heartland and for my guest stint on the MME blog. Soo- here they are-





I am totally digging shaped cards lately! I am not really a card maker - but I just had to make these cards! They were super easy and fun to make with my Silhouette machine! I see more of these in my future!

Doodlebug has always been one of my absolute favorite companies and I absolutely ADORED their Halloween line this time around. Check out these babies:


Darling right!!!

Here is what I created using this super cute line:
I loved the sentiment on this one :) The little bag is filled with chocolate eyeballs in it! So fun!
I hope you all have a wonderful and spook-tacular October!

Take care!

No comments: