Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Big Huge Ginormous News!

 Check this out!

The 2012-2013 Scor-pal Design Team

All applications have been reviewed, designers contacted and we are excited to officially announce the new 2012-2013 Scor-pal Design Team.
Please welcome the New Scor-pal Design Team!

                               *Tya Smith* (HEY THAT'S ME!!!)
                                 Virginia Nebel
Those of you that read my blog and visit me at Heartland know that I love., love, LOVE my Scor-pal tool. I have had the great opportunity of being able to teach a Scor-Pal Class at the store and am just simply in love with this tool. Last week I saw that Scor-Pal was having a design team call. I decided to throw my hat into the ring and guess what....... I made the team! So honored and so excited! So stay posted to this blog and to the Scor-Pal blog as well for some projects by me and the rest of this awesome team that I am sooo looking forward to working with! Thanks Tami and Diana for this amazing opportunity!


No comments: