Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Some Halloween Goodies...




Hey all-

It's been one of those crazy months - every time I blog I always say that I am going to do better and update more often...blah, blah, blah... I am so bad at doing my own blog...  anyway - just wanted to share with all of you a couple of Halloween Projects that I have done lately-
First off  is this fun "Countdown to Candy" project that I made for Heartland. It is a play on one from my friend Kelly Brown . I loved what she did with the envelopes so here is my take on it.



It is a countdown starting 13 days before Halloween ( I believe that is the 19th of October).
I simply used 13 A2 size oatmeal envelopes, 6 yards of black grosgrain ribbon (3 yards or so on each side.)
these cute as can be numbers that I cut out on my Cameo

 and these awesome Halloween Papers and Stickers from Echo Park's "Chillingsworth" collection.
http://echoparkpaper.com/images/CM37014_Element_Stickers_F.jpghttp://echoparkpaper.com/images/CM37023_6x6_PaperPad_Cover.jpg

I gotta say I am loving using 6x6 paper pads for projects. The scale is perfect for smaller projects like this! And Echo Park did great on the Sticker Sheet this time. Love the pop of green in this collection
Here are the envelopes:





All you need to do is fill the envelopes with your favorite treat or fun Halloween activity and counting down the days to the "BIG" day is so much more fun!

My second projects is some Scor-Pal goodies. I love doing little treat favors for my kids classes and for my family on Halloween. This year I decided to use Doodlebugs Haunted Manor Line.
 
Doodlebug always does a fabulous job on their Halloween lines every year. I loved the pattern papers in this line - especially the large dots - but you all know my weakness for anything with dots ;)

Here are the projects I did:





 Thanks for taking the time to check out my projects. Halloween has always been one of my favorites! Take some time to do some "creepy" crafting this month with these fun and simple projects! Take care!

No comments: