Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Doodlebug and Kiwi Lane

Hello everyone! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying Spring! I love this time of year - flowers are blooming, the windows are open and I just want to get outside and enjoy it all!

This week on the blog the Doodlebug Design Team has been featuring products using templates from Kiwi Lane Designs - stop by and check out their site for all the details on this super fun tool that you can use to spice up your layouts! So fun!

I was given the Tiny Shapes templates to work with as well as one that I already had to make the rolling grassy hills along the bottom.  I decided to use the shapes to make this cute 3-D hot air balloon Thank you card.

I used the circle and half of the hexagon templates to make the hot air balloon. To make the 3-D element you simply cut out 4 circles, fold them in half and layer them next to each other to make them pop off the card. Super simple and easy, yet eye catching as well. I also added a few fussy cut clouds on top of the cloud pattern paper background for a little more 3-D fun. I used Doodlebug's new Flower Box line for all of my supplies.


Happy Spring everyone! And thanks for stopping by for a peek!


No comments: