Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Quick and Easy Cards with My Minds Eye

Hi there - just wanted to add these 3 cute and EASY cards to the old blog.




 At Heartland I am making kits of these cards plus a sketch for you to use over and over again as part of my new kits I am selling at Heartland called "Just Be Sketchin'". This month I used the new Collectables line from My Minds Eye..I have always loved My Minds Eye products! Everything from the color pallates that they use to the patterns on the paper that they choose are always spot on! 
Thanks for taking a peek! 
Happy Card Making!

2 comments:

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

wow...that is so beautiful...liked it...no new post for blog hop so adding my comment here..hope this is valid. but all ur creations are awesome...thanks for the inspirations.

PS: plz say no to word verification.

Francesca said...

simple but fun, special and full of happiness! thanks for the nice idea, simple is always the best!