Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Print and Cut New Years Eve Party Favors - Lori Whitlock Creative Team Project

Hi blog friends! Thank you so much for stopping by during this crazy time of year! It's great to have you here! My design style is based on simplicity! I adore a quick and easy ,yet super creative idea especially during the busy times of year -So today, I thought I would share with you a couple of New Years Eve Party Favors. One of the main reasons why I love using Lori's files is that they are darling (of course) and they are so easy to put together. I also utilized my Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo - another time saver for me and a great way to use some of my favorite digital papers from Lori's collection. Let me show you what I did!
 All papers are from the Birthday Fun Patterns Digital papers found on Snap Click Supply.


I did a french fry style box for my Midnight Kisses favor. Add a few Hershey Kisses to the bag, tie a bow and you are set!
 The label on the front highlights one of my favorite new fonts called LW Curious- isn't it darling! I also added some enamel dots for some dimension as well.


Midnight Kisses Box Supplies:
The next favor was originally a candy holder, but what New Years Eve celebration is complete without a little confetti? I added some fun star shaped confetti to the inside of the box.


One little change I did to this file is that when I went to tie the tuelle, there was a big hole in the box ends that the confetti would leak out of, so I just added a 3/4 inch circle punched from cardstock to cover the ends up. 


Confetti Popper Supplies
So hopefully I have inspired you to whip of some of these fun little favors for your New Years Eve festivities.
If you have kids at your party, how fun would these be for them? Thanks for stopping by, Happy Holidays!

No comments: