Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

November Link Up over on Lori Whitlock.com

Hi everyone! Hopefully you all had a wonderful October with all the Halloween festivities and fun that goes along with that! We are officially in November - one of my favorite months! Not only is it my birthday month, but I just love Thanksgiving! What a wonderful time it is to meet with friends and family and take time to reflect on all we are thankful for. I decided for my link up over on Lori Whitlock 's blog -  we will focus on giving thanks! Whether that is a festive Thanksgiving project or simply a beautiful thank you card to someone special - you decide!
For my project this month, I decided to add to my Thanksgiving decor and do a charger plate with one of Lori's beautiful sayings on it. Here is the project-



I used some vinyl for the saying.I used this one- Give Thanks Vinyl
Lori has a few other great sayings in her shop that would be wonderful to use on a charger plate. Check some of them out over on her Shop. I added a few enamel dots from the Story of Fall enamel dot set to the flourish part of the saying for an added pop.


I added a couple of lovely 3 dimensional flowers to my plate. I used this flower and this flower. The Sunflower has a brad from the Story of Fall Collection Decorative Brad set in the middle.To finish off the plate, I added a thin twine rope with some hot glue to the plate.


That's all there is to it ! This would make a great hostess gift if you are going to someone's home for dinner, or just do as I did and add it to your own home decor.
 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: