Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Choose Happy Digi Layout

Hi Friends - thanks for stopping by my little ol' blog today. I am having a great time making a dent in all of my pictures! I have been wanting to try out Simple Stories digital kits for a while now and when I stumbled across these photos of my 2 girlies, I knew I had to use the cute Posh kit that I picked up recently from them. I am also participating in the Stuck Sketches November 1st Challenge so I used the sketch for my inspiration. Here is the sketch:

  
and here is my layout:
They really are such sweet girls and I am super lucky to be their mama :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a look today! Have a great one!

3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Such a beautiful take on the sketch, I love the addition of the large journalling area! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh what an amazing digi layout Tya!! Love the happy photos of the girls and love the journaling!! Great that used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches! xx

ÅsaJ said...

Wow, such a lovely and warm page! Love your journaling! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa