Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Toy Box Card

Hello everyone - it's Tya and I am here today to share with you a fun card featuring the amazing Toy Box collection by Carta Bella. I had so much fun working with this adorable line. I just loved all the icons and bright colors!
So do you know a super kid? What better way to show that special someone just how super you think they are than with a playful handmade card like the one I have made below:
 I used papers from the 6x6 paper pad to make my card. The primary colors were so great to work with. I started with a 5x5 inch kraft cardstock card base and then layered my papers on from there.


 To embellish my card I used some chipboard pieces, stickers and brads. Here are a few close ups:


 The card's focal point is this adorable toy soldier paper fan. I mounted the fan on 2 stitched circle die cuts. I then added the Super Kid sentiment from the Ephemera Frames and Tags kit onto the fan.

To finish off the card, I embellished with a couple of jacks stickers, mini rhinestone brads and some white crochet thread wrapped around the card a few times.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful of your own with the Toy Box line. Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
Toy Box 6x6 Paper Pad
Toy Box Sticker Sheet
Toy Box Mini Paper Fans
Toy Box Decorative Brads
Toy Box Frames and Tags Ephemera
Toy Box Chipboard Accents
Stitched Circle Nesting Die Set
Brown ink
Kraft Cardstock
White Crochet Thread
Glue Dots




No comments: