Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Summer Dreams Layout

Hi everyone - it's Tya here up on the blog today. I am having so much fun using the super cute Summer Dreams collection. Today I am sharing with you a fun layout featuring this adorable line.

To make my layout I started by using a kraft cardstock base. I then cut a piece of Painted Strokes pattern paper to the right side of the paper. I also added a strip of the B side of the Painted Stokes paper (blue) and a strip of the pink side of the Summer Lovin Plaid paper.

I loved embellishing my layout with all sorts of different products. I typed up my journaling on white cardstock and cut it into strips. I glued these to the left top of the page and added a flamingo sticker from the Element Sticker sheet to the journaling. I also added a couple of enamel shapes next to the flamingo.



In the bottom left corner of my layout I added a cluster of fun goodies for my title block. The circle is from the Ephemera pack. The stripe tag is tied with some crochet thread and it is from the Frames and Tags Ephemera pack. The cute popsicle  and F U N letter are from the Chipboard Accents. The Summer is from the Enamel shapes and was just the right touch for my title. I also added a blue enamel  sparkle shape as well to finish it off.


 I found a fun photo of my daughter looking cute at the beach and so I decided to use that as my photo for the layout. Underneath the photo I added a few more clusters of embellishments. Behind the photo is a 4 x 6 inch piece of mint green pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad. I then added a yellow and white stripe tag from the Frames and Tags Ephemera and tied a white crochet thread bow to the top. I tucked this under the mint paper. I added a small heart banner from the Ephemera pack to my photo with some foam tape underneath. Next the photo is the Summer Bucket list card which is found in the Ephemera pack as well. I also added a cute pair of chipboard sunglasses from the Chipboard Accents to the layout.


I then added a few more embellishments to the right side of the layout. Here I  used a striped polaroid style frame with some pink solid paper in the backing and added it to the layout. I then used the Sunny Pinwheel Die Set and cut out a pinwheel from the Navy / Yellow - Coordinating Solid paper. I added a cute pink polka dot brad from the Decorative Brads to the center. I added a banner sticker and put it under my photo.I added a smile cut out from the Ephemera pack and then finished off this cluster with a pink chipboard camera.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hopefully I have inspired you to record some of your favorite summer themed photos using this awesome collection! It is chock full of so many fun summer themed elements. I can't wait to make more! Happy Crafting!

Supplies used:
-Summer Dreams Painted Strokes
-Summer Dreams Summer Lovin Plaid
-Summer Dreams Element Stickers
-Summer Dreams Navy / Yellow - Coordinating Solid
-Summer Dreams Ephemera
-Summer Dreams Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Summer Dreams Chipboard Accents
-Summer Dreams Enamel Shapes
-Summer Dreams Decorative Brads
-Kraft Cardstock
-White crochet thread
-Foam Tape
-White Spray ink
-small staple

No comments: