Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Digital Inspiration with Tya- I Want to be a Mermaid

Hi there-it's Tya and I am up this week sharing with you some digital scrapbooking goodies! I have to admit - this collection "Let's Be Mermaids"  that Lori designed for Echo Park is one of my all time favorites! I love all the bright colors and icons and I found the PERFECT photo to highlight this fun collection so that is what I am sharing with you this week. I based it loosely off of this sketch that was on the Stuck Sketches site:
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgDzTbGDR3rZAHAWVR5zLnzBGs4KYxbmalbzOi5b_8nGZyWIDmHeCzD1sfFj6grURLtMi_MTRgpirCGHdIqtaXhFOQsQA9jQEU4t67YZYL2oyyYsEK3QuocxCJFOa7gYZkht_wr1PvFqgE/s1600/7+july+1+2017+-+stuck+sketches+%2528600x600%2529.jpg
 Here is my layout:
The little blondie on the left is my sweet little mermaid - I loved the blonde haired mermaid and she kind of made the layout in my opinion. I hope I have inspired you to pick up this super cute collection and create a layout showing of your cute mermaids!

You can find this cute collection over on Snap Click Supply - here is a link:
Let's Be Mermaids Mega Collection

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting!

No comments: